- On this page:
- BUILD FOR USERS, NOT DESIGNERS
- DELIVER CONSISTENT BRANDING
- INTERACTIVE AND WELL-DEFINED CALL-TO-ACTION
Research suggests that a vast majority of your online visitors are likely to never return after one bad experience. This speaks volumes about how crucial user experience (UX) can be for your brand and business.
The website UX design of your website includes the visitor’s overall experience on your website. You cannot define website UX design with a single design element, instead, it requires a comprehensive combination of various small interactions put together that produce positive or negative emotions about your brand and company.
Moreover, the emotions and connection you feel due to the way your website has been designed, directly affects your brand identity, customer retention, and website conversion rate.
However, as of this year, website design remains a primary indicator of a brand’s credibility. It has become a quality standard that brands need to follow to boost their conversion rates and make new customers come back for more.
Here are three fundamental tips to improve the user experience of your site visitors, increase your conversion rate, and boost sales.
Build for users, not designers
When you conduct market research, you will understand what features of your website design matter the most for your target audience. Similarly, you can also determine features that make no difference to their overall experience and interaction with the brand, no matter how beautiful they might be.
[cta name=” LOOKING FOR WEB DEVELOPMENT?”]
It always helps to take time out for A/B testing before implementing any new feature or incorporating website UX design improvements. This, in turn, helps ensure the changes you are making are functional and will help with conversion rate optimization.
Deliver consistent branding
According to studies, you can increase your business revenue by 23 percent by incorporating consistent branding. An impactful visual brand identity across all platforms, including your website, helps create a brand that users enjoy engaging with and would want to be associated with again and again.
With the help of your web design company, you can quickly produce a consistent visual identity to share on various platforms. Professional website designers can use a customized color palette and other visual aids to deliver value and information to consumers using consistent typography and branding across different pages of your website. A consistent brand identity creates a trusting and stable environment for your audience. Moreover, it also empowers them to look for information or products that they need without any unnecessary confusion. Your website design and user experience tell them exactly where they are, what they should expect, and what they want.
Along the road, consistent brand identity will aid website conversion and optimize your online presence.
Interactive and well-defined call-to-action
Call-to-action buttons play a significant role in the overall quality of user experience and conversion rate optimization of your website. CTAs throughout your website impact the engagement, conversion, and revenue from your business operations. With the right color, text, and design, CTAs can be a game-changer for your business.
However, here are a few tips to remember to maximize the user experience and effectiveness of your CTA buttons:
- Make your message clear and easy to understand. Keep your text short, sweet, and playful, depending on your target audience. Moreover, your website visitors should understand what will happen once they click on the button.
- Make your CTA button large and clickable, don’t entirely rely on the text – convenience and usability go a long way.
- Stick to simple typography. Now is not the right time to show your design expertise, use a large and readable font.
- Make sure your CTA stands out. You should stay within your brand’s color palette. Moreover, try grabbing users’ attention and boost conversions using a unique shape or message for your CTA.
- Try including some small complementary design elements related to your overall brand aesthetics, like a shopping cart or an arrow.
- Smartly use the white space on your website to make the most impact with your CTA.
[cta name=” LOOKING FOR WEB DEVELOPMENT?”]